Annalee experienced her first illness...a stomach bug. And 36 hours later, her mommy experienced her first illness with a baby to take care of!! Yikes. That was a new one. Now daddy is battling the same thing. I can't help but wonder if there was another baby in the nursery on Sunday that started this whole ride!! Oh well, we made it and are doing MUCH better now. I couldn't help but take her picture while she was in her "sicky" outfit. (I don't put her in sweetpeas anymore, but I couldn't resist.)
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
5 comments:
Please don't get your feelings hurt if I see you at church and RUN the other way. Even though I'll probably get it just by reading your blog, somehow the stomach bug ALWAYS finds us. So sorry about sweet Annalee getting it, there's nothing worse, except maybe when mommy gets it too. Glad all is well now.
Little Biscuit :( The bug is no fun. Hope everyone is feeling better. Did someone say CLOROX WIPES? I usually follow up a case of the sickies with full house scrub down for fear its still lingering somewhere!!!
I'm so glad you found my blog! Your daughter is just precious...sick and all. I hope your sweet family is feeling better very soon!
Even being sick, she is a cutie! Hope y'all have a better week this week! :)
Aww. That picture is so sad and sweet at the same time! Being sick as a mom is a totally new experience in sick, isn't it?! Makes you grateful for our moms who "never got sick." I have a feeling they did and we just never knew. Wonder if I can pull that off? I hope your family gets rid of the bug!
Post a Comment