Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Can you feel the love tonight?

Oh, where to begin...

Last night Micah and I went to see Lion King the musical! I was so excited about going, I could hardly stand it. I bought our tickets back in March because I didn't want to miss it. It did NOT dissappoint! I wanted to cry during the first scene when all the amazing animals came down the aisles...so impressive. I am a little dorky when it comes to musicals! Sweet Micah endured very cramped quarters in order to make my day. He also had the prettiest roses sent to me. Thanks for a great date, hon...and thanks mom for babysitting!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Annalee is so precious! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh don't worry. I'm a big 'ol sap when it comes to that stuff too! I get all emotional and cry too. I'm sure if I had been there we would have had to share a box of tissues. Micah, you are so wonderful! Good job.
~Kimmy