Friday, September 14, 2007

Martha, Martha, Martha



O.k. I'll admit, I have a love/hate relationship with Martha Stewart. Yes, I Tivo her show everyday for the great recipes, craft ideas, cleaning tips etc, but have you noticed how much she sticks her foot in her mouth? It happens at least once a show. She has some major awkward moments, not to mention she is somewhat vain.

Anywho...she is having a giveaway right now for a trip to NYC during Thanksgiving that includes airfare, hotel, a fancy meal, parade tickets, a $1,000 gift card to Macy's and tickets to her show for you and 3 guests. In case you didn't know, I have wanted to go to New York for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade for as long as I can remember. I actually started to plan the trip for last Thanksgiving, but I stopped because I had a funny feeling about it and then I became pregnant a couple of months later. I wouldn't have been able to go because I was about 35 weeks pregnant at Thanksgiving last year. Weird, huh? Sooo...I have been entering her contest online everyday because I really think I can win!!! :) From now until Sept. 30th you can enter once a day per e-mail address. If you're interested, just go to http://www.marthastewart.com/ to enter, but remember, if you win you better take me as one of your guests!!! :)

2 comments:

Kylie said...

I can't stand Martha, but oddly enough watch her show. I too have been entering! I also enter to win the HGTV dream home every year, I think I have a sickness b/c every year I don't win, and get SSSOOOOOO upset! I kind of talk myself into I'm the only one in the drawing, not like there's millions of entries....why wouldn't I win! Maybe Martha will take 2 winners and we can both go!!!Ha ha!

Cassy said...

I will start entering everyday if you'll promise to take me as your guest too!