Happy (9 month) birthday to you,
Happy (9 month) birthday to you,
Happy (9 month) birthday dear Annalee,
Happy (9 month) birthday to you!
Today Annalee turns 9 months old!! Wow, where has the time gone. Two of my friends have been able to grow and birth their babies in the amount of time that Annalee has been alive!! Unbelievable!
We went to the doctor this morning for her checkup. Thankfully, she only had to get one shot. She is still measuring long and lean! As tall as a 10 1/2 month old, but only as heavy as a 9 month old.
The doctor told me that she can start eating table food now for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Are you kidding me?? I was not expecting to hear that. It's going to take me a few days to process that. You're talking to the lady who kept her baby in the bassinet for 5 months (and even then, I only gave it up because another baby in the family needed it-otherwise, she'd probably still be in it!!) Just kidding. :) We were going to work on transitioning from bathing in the kitchen sink to bathing in the tub this week. I can't do both at the same time. I'll be ok, I promise, I'm just having some growing pains this week. :)
On to the pictures!! I take her pic with the same bunny every month (thanks to "aunt" Summer)..this month she was more interested in trying to eat the bunny!
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Biscuit!! W have to get a picture of the girls in their matching dresses :) Table food is fun...easier on Mom and smells better too!!!
She is so cute!!! Love the bunny!
adorable! good luck with big girl food!
She just makes me smile everytime I see her! So CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment