Saturday, October 27, 2007

Blast from the past

Tonight we had a Halloween party to attend. I was supposed to be in charge of getting our costumes together and for some reason I could not come up with a thing!! I am the absolute cheapest Halloween shopper ever...I was determined not to spend over $5 for our costumes. After consulting with the Wardlaws, we decided to go as a Kojie, a DT and Subbers...we switched the order around a little though! It ended up being fun, free, and a little freaky!

7 comments:

annalee said...

i think that is SO funny! nice work on a cheap, good halloween costume!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Zach is still laughing! I think Micah would make a great Kojie!!

Summer said...

yall look like freaks! :-)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I love that Micah has a hamburger in his hand!! Hilarious!

Kylie said...

Go DT's!!!! Love the costumes, great idea!

Kristen said...

That is hilarious!!! What a great idea, we will have to remember that! Micah makes a pretty Kojie! :) We need to get together when I don't have to work! YAY for not working! We never see you at church, you must go on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori, I occasionally read your blog, but don't think that I've ever commented. :) I HAD to comment on this one. That was so hilarious!! Great costumes! And PS - adorable one of Annalee, too!!