Sunday, October 7, 2007

Thieves!

Well, my mini pumpkin patch has been stolen!!! (See previous post) Someone took our pumpkins off of our porch last night. How rude! I can't believe it. They aren't even smashed in the road...just gone! What do I do....buy more pumpkins and risk the thieves coming back or just give up? Maybe I can set up a sting operation of some sort. :)

7 comments:

Kristen said...

That is horrible. I am so sorry!
How sad! :(
Annalee is precious!

Mommysmart said...

Lori,

I just found your blog! Someone came to mine from yours and I had to see your cute little baby. Ashlynn was thrilled to see how much she has grown up.

We will be back to see her grow and change. Blessings to you and your family from the Smart family.

Monica

Anonymous said...

I can picture Micah having a good time on a stake-out for the pumkin snatchers!! Sorry your pumkin patch was stolen, I'm sure it looked really cute. Maybe it was too cute and someone wanted it for their yard.

Leilanni said...

Wow - someone REALLY wanted some pumpkins!!! Ok, so when I was in high school someone kept driving through all the yards on the street. My dad got fed up with tracks in our yard so he hammered in a ton of nails to a piece of plywood, painted it green and laid it nails-up in the yard. The problem stopped!!! I'm sure a tire full of nails took the fun out of their adventure! Ha ha ha - my dad - the enforcer!! Maybe you can rig your pumpkins up! :-)

Alisha Stewart said...

NuNu Mom,
Bet you haven't heard that in a while. I was blog hopping and came across yours. You have a beautiful family. Time sure does fly.
Alisha "Shurgot" Stewart

Julie said...

That is just wrong. I will totally come over for a stake out....laying on the roof or in the bushes with the hose and a spot light...big times. I will totally get a babysitter for it.

Emiley said...

Glad I found your blog! Shame on those pumpkin snatchers! :) Annalee is precious.