Ok, I know I am a little biased, but is this not the cutest ladybug you have ever seen?? Tonight we went to Boo at the Zoo and on our way in a zoo employee gave us a free ticket because Annalee was so adorable!! That totally saved us $10.50!!
Yesterday, Annalee turned 10 months old. She's getting so big! Here are some things she likes to do these days:
- Crawl around and get into anything and everything!
- Tear up and try to eat the mail
- Cruise around the coffee table
- Wave hello and bye, bye
- Strum her lips with her finger to make funny noises
- Hang out with her favorite friends like Mallory, Elijah, Caleb, Katie, Jack, and all the babies in the nursery
8 comments:
She is the cutest ladybug I've ever seen! I love the headband with antennae.
What a cutie! Please tell me you didn't make that costume or I am really going to be mad about your creative talent! And as for the previous post, there are no words. I especially like the bow in michah's hair!
ahh, she is SO SO cute!
That is the cutest costume. No doubt that you made it. You are so creative!!
Okay, she is absolutely precious! I love the costume. And I think I might steal your idea for the antennae. I like the curly-Q look. I wish our 2 ladybugs could go trick-or-treating together...they would be too cute!
She's just beautiful! I mean I can't get over how pretty she is! Watch out boys!!!
She is beautiful! Love her costume!
She is one of the cutest ladybugs I have ever seen! I have been meaning to tell you that I love the smile on your child! When I am surfing blogs I will say to myself that I really want to smile and so I click on you to see that big Annalee smile. She is so precious!!!
Post a Comment