Saturday, October 6, 2007

Pumpkin time....sorta

Today we headed out to our local farmer's market to pick up some pumpkins for the front porch. I am probably not finished buying them (I like to have a mini-patch on my front porch if possible!!) This place is great...you just load up your cart with all your goodies and then they "make you a deal." I bought 2 large pumpkins and 3 pie pumpkins for $7. I thought that was pretty good. It was definately hot and muggy today...not ideal for pumpkin day, but we managed. Annalee was pretty cute, the lady at the stand gave her a little bitty pumpkin right when we got there (for free, thanks!) She carried it around the whole time. I tried to get her picture next to a scarecrow and some mums, but a wasp ran us off before I could get her to smile, oh well. We are going to a pumpkin patch with Katie and Jack next weekend, so I'll try again. Here are the pics that I was able to capture.





3 comments:

Alisha said...

These pictures are so cute. I love pumpkin patch photos. Maybe I just like pumpkins. :) I went to the Vienna-equivalent of the farmer's market yesterday and saw all sorts of pumpkins, but no pie pumpkins. I hope they have them here!

Kandi said...

Little Punkin! I miss her :(

Anonymous said...

I just love her cutsie wittle toes. So have you resurrected your pumpkin patch or any other Halloween decorations in the yard yet?
~Kimmy