
I've been on a quest this weekend to find a new stroller for Annalee. Yes, I already have 3 strollers, but I needed another one...they each have their specific roles. Stroller #1 just a frame that her carseat fits in (which she is about to outgrow). Stroller #2 jogger, love it, but it doesn't fold and it's too big to take into stores. Stoller #3 umbrella-super cute, small, but it doesn't have a snack tray for Annalee or myself! and the basket underneath is ridiculously small.
Here was the criteria for stroller #4
- snack tray for Annalee
- cup holder for me
- cute-of course
- tall enough for husband
- large basket underneath for shopping bags!
- close to $50- that was the tough part
After three purchases and 2 returns within 3 days, I think I've found my match!! This fabulous find met all my criteria and it even has an ipod dock in the canopy! Let's go for a stroll Annalee.
4 comments:
So glad you found a stroller...love it! I feel like there will be many strollers for us too! :)
That's a cute stroller. And for around $50! Having never bought a stroller, I don't know what they usually run. But the strollers here are insanely expensive -- hundreds of dollars for a standard stroller. Or so I've heard. No, I'm not stroller shopping.
Way cute stroller! And fully equipped for an iPod? Annalee will never want to go out without it!! Cant wait for lunch :)
So good to know I'm not the only one who has a few - I'm in the market for a jogging stroller - any suggestions? And what stroller did you actually end up buying? If that's the picture of it, it's totally cute!
Post a Comment