I couldn't decide which video to post, so here's another.
Annalee updates:
She just turned 14 months old!! Wow!
Words she can say: Mama, Dada, hi, bye-bye, uh-oh, uh-ohs, whoa, nana (for banana), day-day(baby), ball, night-night, eye, no (nose), E-I-E-I-O
Some of her favorite things right now: Putting the lids on containers, looking out the backdoor for Sadie (our dog), opening the tupperware drawers in the kitchen and taking everything out, pretty much taking everything out of anything!, swinging in the front yard, saying hi to everyone we pass at Target, playing with her baby-feeding it and saying mmm while doing it-putting it to bed by covering it up and saying night-night, reading books.
On another random note, we had a going away party for Micah's cousin, Josiah. Check out his blog...he's about to hike the Appalachian Trail. Micah rented a monkey to come to the party. It was a big hit! I know, weird, but it made for an interesting time! I was very hesitant to have the monkey on my shoulders, but I had to get a picture with it.
6 comments:
Yea Annalee!!! Hey mom you forgot to mention she is walking & talking!!! Wouldnt you love to know what she's saying with each step she takes? Too cute! And the monkey is pretty cute too!
YAY for Annalee, we're so proud of you! Elijah can't wait until he can run and play with you at the park!
Annalee is so cute!
And is that monkey wearing a tie? Who ever knew you could rent a monkey! That's just crazy.
Way to go Annalee! Those videos are way cute!
I can I just say that the monkey is so fun! I didn't even know you could rent a monkey!
Yay, Annalee!! Isn't it exciting when they hit a big fat milestone! She's precious. No comment on the monkey :)
I love that she is wearing sandles. You don't see many girls learn to walk in sandles. She is her mother's daughter.
Of course....a monkey for a going away party. What else would you have? Micah is the most random person I know. Where does he come up with this stuff? That is what we love about him.
Post a Comment