Friday, July 11, 2008

Here are some more 4th of July pictures. Thanks Aunt Ray Ray for sending them my way!

I love this one of Annalee loving on her baby doll. Also, please note her red sparkly flip-flops that I found at a resale shop for $2!


My sweet girl just being happy!


If you can't eat a cookie with Papa, who can you eat one with? :)


Nice group shot, but did you notice the bunny ears on Rachel's head. Thanks complete stranger!!

2 comments:

Joni said...

It was so great to see you too!! Being there made me miss Texas and wish I was closer to see everyone more often! Annalee is beautiful and seems to have such a sweet spirit! I love reading your blog!

Jennifer said...

Okay, I need to know what resale shops you go to for Annalee, because she always looks beyond adorable. LOVE the flip flops.