A. I was tired of my decor
and
B. I accidentally shrank the existing one in the dryer-big time!
So after searching for one for about 6 months, I thought the search was over. I was flipping through the new Pottery Barn catalog and found this wonderful creation.
I fell in love with it because the tile in my bathroom is the original chicken wire tile (from 1922) with a light blue border around the edge. I love the tile and don't want to get rid of it, but that means that I have to work around the light blue.
I was so excited, so I hopped in the car and headed up to the local PB only to find out that they don't have it in their store yet. No problem, right, just order it online....wrong! I went home, got online, and discovered that this item won't be available for shipping until the end of August!
Why on earth would you put something in a catalog that isn't available to buy yet? This really frustrated me! I was looking forward to redecorating my bathroom this weekend, I guess I'll have to wait another month.
Just had to vent, thanks!

3 comments:
Dang... that is frustrating! But, I love the curtain and it will be worth the wait! :)
I agree! I think it is stupid to have something available to look at but not to buy! That's like putting a hot Krispy Kreme infront of your face and saying you can't eat it until its cooled:) But I also think it will be worth the wait! I love it!
Love the curtain!
Post a Comment