Alright, you may not care, but I've made a stroller decision. (I didn't want to leave you hangin'!) I've decided to go with the limo...I know, I know. The only negative aspect was the length and I'm just going to have to get over that. The best part is that I found one on Craigslist, brand new, for less than half the price in the stores! Plus I don't have to pay tax on it! I think I'm just going to get a bike horn to put on it and one of those beeping things for when I back up! :)
7 comments:
Just like ours!!! I love my limo!
Yes, you need a bike horn to go with it...ha!
Oh that one is cute!! And sooo not the graco limo....trust me there is a longer one!! This one should be easy to manuever :) Glad you checked one more thing off the list?
That's my stroller! I really like it. I've just found that I have to have a few different strollers for different situations. :)
Nice! Do you happen to have the stats on it? (like weight and length, how it folds up, etc.)
That does not look that long and I love the fabric!!
oh i like that one! so cute! cant wait to see Grace and Annalee in it! they're gonna be styling!
cute stroller! i like your choice, and apparently so do a bunch of other people! :-)
Post a Comment