I just have to write down some of my favorite (and not so favorite) things that Annalee says these days so I won't forget someday.
"I don't like it." repeated dozens of times when she is upset about something.
"Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder little star." her version of the song
"ABCD HIJ ABCD HIJ" the abc's
"Old MacDonald had a pig, eiei O" emphasize the pig and the O
"one, two, three, two" counting
"I need__________" she 'needs' lots of things!
"Clean up, clean up everybody clean up, clean up" the clean up song
"Swing, swing, swing, swing, Annalee swinging" I think Papa made up this song on a whim one day and she sings it whenever she swings!
"No, I not stinky." said when she is obviously very stinky!
"No, E's happy birthday." said when we went to another friend's b-day party a few weeks after hers.
She used to call herself E, but now she is trying to say her whole name more often. She also says David now instead of DayDay. :( I liked the nicknames.
Her sweet prayers..."thank you God Mama, Daddy, JoJo, K etc." she will name off everyone she can think of and then say Amen.
"Who dat?" said a billion times a day to whatever or whoever she doesn't know.
"Hold the rope, Mama." they hold a rope when they go places at school, so she likes to use a shoestring and lead me places.
I know there are a ton more, but these are the ones that come to mind. She talks constantly to us and it's so fun to listen to her (most of the time!!!) She tends to be a little more reserved around strangers or groups, but I was the most shy child on earth, so I don't blame her!
Get ready for some "first haircut" pics coming soon. We are in need of some serious professional help...I mean, what do you do with straight on the top and curly in the back???
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
3 comments:
When you figure out the Straight on Top Curly in the back thing, let me know.....Meg is a member of that club. It makes a lot of funny hairstyles, but I am looking for cute...not funny.
straight on top+curly in the back= mullet!just kidding! haha i cant wait to see pics!
Ps...when you trim curls.....they get curlier!!!! I trimmed 1/2 inch of KT in the Fall and it literally shrunk 3 inches!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!
Post a Comment