Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Playdates and Tea Parties

Mallory and Karson came over today for a playdate. The girls had so much fun playing with every single toy that we own! They have coordinating shirts and just happen to each be wearing them today, so we had to get a pic!



Annalee and Daddy had a tea party the other night with some of her stuffed animals! I thought they were so cute. I'm sure Micah is excited that I took this pic AND posted it on my blog. He is such a sweet daddy and Annalee loves playing with him. (Please disregard my filthy child, it was spaghetti night and this was pre-bath!)

2 comments:

Kandi said...

So cute!!! Love the girls t's where did you get?? And where are the hats at the tea party Daddy? :) Love, Love, Love that she is loving her teaset!!!

The Smallwood Family said...

what a cute picture of them playing!