Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Big Move

Well, I survived. Yesterday was moving day and everything went off without a hitch. Micah is working quite a bit these days and with my whole pregnancy situation, we decided it was high time to hire some movers! That was the best money I've spent in a long time. We decided to use a company that is staffed by off-duty firefighters. I figured that was the safest bet in case I went into labor! Fortunately, we only had to use their delivery services for our stuff, not our baby! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to post today, but hopefully I can at least get one of our storage unit. I honestly don't think we could fit a toothpick in that thing now, it is packed to the brim...floor to ceiling! We have a few more things to tie up at the house before Wednesday and I need to get my stuff organized at the Beck's, but all in all I'm feeling pretty good.

No comments: