Tuesday, April 7, 2009

For the Morbidly Curious!

Ok, so I'm not big on standing alone and getting my picture taken, especially when the purpose is just to see how humongous my stomach is!! But some of you have asked for belly pics, so here's what you get! This was taken at a diaper shower that some of my sweet friends threw for me last weekend. Thanks so much girls, it was awesome!

Here's me in all my glory at nearly 34 weeks. I talked with my doctor and she is more than happy to induce me at 39 weeks if "everything looks favorable." You can use your imagination as to what that means exactly! So, by my calculations, that is in exactly 5 weeks! Yikes.

5 comments:

angela said...

What great decorations! I love the banner and the cake! And you are not humongous by any means!!! Take some pregnant pictures! You'll be glad you did in a few years :)

Tricia said...

You look great! And I love the decorations and cake too. So cute!

Cassy said...

Finally! I have been dying to see that belly! I really want to get together before that baby gets here... I have a gift for you.

Hilary said...

You look beautiful :) Just glowing!

Jennifer said...

You look precious :) Five weeks is no time at all! I'm so excited for you! Then we can start hitting up the zoo :)