It's me, Grace! I thought I'd give my mommy a break and update the blog for her. I've been super busy the past two weeks. Apparently it doesn't matter if you are a newborn around here, they just stick you in the car with the rest of the crew and off they go! Check out all of the fun stuff I've done so far!
Chillin poolside at my cousin Katie's swim party.
Watching my silly big sister. It's going to be hard to keep up with her crazy antics.
Did some more chillin with Daddy
I met mt great-grandmother, Nanny and my Peepaw.
I also met my Uncle Josh
I went to my first concert! It was some wacky guy at the arboretum.
I went grocery shopping (this was actually my very first outing!)
7 comments:
What a sweet angel baby! Take care and I hope to see you this summer! :
P.S. This is Leah signed in under Kelly's name. :)
She's so cute love the 1st picture in the yellow dress..big sis in her sunglasses crack me up too..too cute!! :)
Sweet Busy Girl :)
Hee :) Love all the pictures! You guys really are busy! We kept as busy as possible the first few weeks, too :)
Hey Grace - You sure do have good fashion sense. I love your clothes!
I LOVE all the pictures...she is precious!!!
Lori, We had so much fun at the Rangers game! Thanks for inviting us. I loved seeing the new addition to your family! So adorable! See you soon. Cassy
Post a Comment