Yesterday I put my hand in a huge booger at Banana Republic. Not mine and not on purpose.
Today Grace had her first blowout...it was at Target...and it was all over JoJo. Yes, I have a picture, but I've been forbidden to post it. :)
It's been so long since I've had a shower that when I went to take one tonight I actually forgot which knob was hot and which was cold. Not kidding.
Annalee kept her pull-up dry all day today and tinkled in the potty at least 5 times! I guess I'll start potty training. Yikes.
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
2 comments:
I have to tell you, that I think she is potty trained already.
Love all the pictures of your girls! And I think potty training is going to be a piece of cake...she is pretty much there! WOW! you are a great mom!
Post a Comment