Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mom of the Year

I'm sure this won't be my last entry for the mom of the year contest, but yesterday I managed to dump at least 12 ounces of Dr. Pepper right on top of Grace as she sat innocently in her car seat. I know you are jealous of my mom awesomeness.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That made me laugh. On Monday I was dusting some furniture in Luke's room and left him on the ottoman... he managed to wiggle off it and fell between the ottoman and the chair. I felt horrible and knew that CPS was coming after me. It took a good 10 minutes and some nursing for him to calm down. Thank goodness they don't remember being soaked in DP or falling off the ottoman at this age. :)

Jennifer said...

Nice. Who knows - maybe she enjoyed the variation from her old standby, milk. DP would definitely liven things up for a 3-week old. Hee :)

Anonymous said...

What a waste! Should have saved it for me!!!

Rachel Siegel said...

haha maybe she was hot and needed a cool off! you never know the girl might really like DP when she grows up now ! miss you guys! Also we need to talk about the possible Denver trip, is this still on? i need updates!