Well, yesterday she got to experience a real tea party at a tea room! I wish I had my video camera to capture the pure bliss when the waitress brought out a little tea cup and pitcher filled with pink lemonade just for her. She was such a little lady and drank her "tea" without any trouble. She even got to enjoy some ice cream in a tea cup! Thanks for a fun day JoJo!
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
3 comments:
How fun! Tea Parties are the best :)
So cute! She is getting so big! I want a little girl to do those girl things!
hi lori,
the white file holder that is sitting on the ground (is that the one you are asking about?) is from the container store with mother's day giftcard money. it wasn't cheap, but it is so sturdy and i LOVE it! i definitely recommend it.
and that is one cute tea party girl!
Post a Comment