Baby booty crack up ahead!
Well, Grace is up to her crazy antics once again! This morning she woke up covered in hives! It was pretty alarming when I took her jammies off and found a swollen, hot, hive covered back and booty. I called my mom immediately (love having a mom that's a nurse!) and sent her pictures of the poor baby. I gave her some benadryl and we started our day. I called the doctor to get an appointment. By the time we made it to the doc the original set of hives had cleared up, but new ones were popping up every few minutes. He isn't 100% sure of what caused them, maybe allergic reaction to her iron vitamin (because she's anemic...this girl is giving our insurance a run for their money this month!) or caused by a virus...although she has no other symptoms of being sick. Sure hope this clears up before our road trip coming up!
5 comments:
Oh my, it looks awful. I hope she finds relief soon!
That is the biggest hive I've ever seen - oh my word! Did they give you anything besides benadryl? Maelie got random hives a week or so ago and they gave us some sort of "super benadryl" Hope ya'll have a good trip!
Poor love! Glad she doesn't seem too bothered by them. Brady had hives last week...out of nowhere, they lasted for two days and then were gone. The doctor told us it was viral. Now I've got some on my tummy too. Who knows!
Hope it's all cleared up soon!
That's terrible! Poor baby, hope it gets better soon!
Poor Baby. Thankfully she doesn't look too bothered by it. Sweet girl.
Post a Comment