Brace yourselves, I made pants. I know. You're thinking, why Lori, I didn't know you could sew. Well, I can't...yet! My super cool and uber talented friend Yvette gave me an awesome step by step tutorial this morning (while our 4 unruly children dominated my house). I had some fabric laying around and whipped up some party pants for Grace in my spare time! Party Pants (n); pants with wild designs that make you want to party when you have them on. I am envisioning these with a cute applique shirt with a big G on the front out of the same material. We'll see how that goes!
And here's the party girl now!
Maybe one day this little party animal will get some fun pants too!
2 comments:
Those are so adorable! Isn't sewing so much fun?! :)
Love the Party Pants and very happy to have a new sewing partner!! As if we need any other addictions!
Post a Comment