Well, today was another first day of school. This year Annalee is in the junior Pre-K class and Grace is in the Toddler class (although she isn't full-fledged on the whole "toddling" thing yet!) It was also my first day in my new position. It was a little weird not being in the classroom, but I am loving my new role as Department Lead over our Pre-K. All in all, the day went rather smoothly. Grace cried when I dropped her off, but I think she recovered fairly quickly. Lucky for her, her teacher from last year moved up, so there is already a bond there. Annalee was so excited about school starting back up. She's been talking about it for weeks. Her favorite friend from last year sits with her at her table and she has the sweetest teachers! We love our little school and are so thankful for the experience for the girls and a little part-time job for Mommy.

Micah thinks her backpack is gargantuous, but we have to have one big enough for all her stuff!

Grace's backpack is the same size as Annalee's, so there's no way she would have been able to stand up if I'd put it on her!

Ready for another great year!
3 comments:
these are so precious! I love theire matching outfits!
Sorry for the typo, their*
They're growing up so fast!! Great "first day" outfits
Post a Comment