Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Girlies


Grace loves herself some bananas!! This child could eat them all day. As soon as we round the corner from her room into the kitchen after nap time or first thing in the morning she starts saying "Ba" "Ba" and pointing to the basket of bananas. It's a sad day when we're out of them! She thinks she is big stuff if I give her the whole thing to take bites from. Such a sweetie. And, in case you were wondering...she has finally decided that walking is way cooler than crawling. I would officially call her a walker as of September 13th.

And here's my number one 3 year old searching for a cat in some bushes! Annalee has been sweet as pie and stubborn as a mule all in the same day..make that hour. Anyone else out there have a stubborn one on their hands? Suggestions welcomed. Today we had a complete meltdown over the amount and placement of the syrup on her waffle. Sheesh.



3 comments:

Alisha said...

I have a stubborn one, but unfortunately no suggestions. Your girls are so adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love Annalee's skirt!
Jill

Emily said...

I think the only thing to do with a "strong-willed" child is pray hard, long and often, and nap when you can.