
Remember when I couldn't sleep at 3 am? Well, I did some online shopping and found the most adorable cupcake shoes for Annalee for her birthday. Her Mama Jo is smocking the cutest dress with cupcakes on it. I ordered the shoes in a size 4 and when they arrived I couldn't believe how big they were. Without trying them on Annalee, I took them back to the store and traded for a size 3. Well, Wednesday night she was going to wear them with another dress that matches and her big foot wouldn't fit in them!! I had to do the walk of shame BACK to the store and trade again for my original size 4's. Amazing. I promised the lady that I wouldn't be back anytime soon. I secretly wish that they had half sizes because she really needs a 3 1/2. Thanks for hanging in there for my pointless blog...Christmas card pictures coming soon!
4 comments:
those are SO cute i want to eat them up! i bet her feet in them only adds to the cuteness.
Precious!! I cant wait to see the entire BDay outfit :)
I love her cupcake shoes! They are worth all the errands you had to do! You find the cutest clothes, where are those from? I need to take tips on where you shop for little girls!
Gymboree, right? LOVE THEM!! I haven't been able to find my big foot's size in them in store yet... guess I could order online too.
Oh, I also wish they had half sizes!
Post a Comment