This week we headed over to Portrait Innovations for Annalee's one year pictures. We also did some Christmas poses too. Here's a sample of what we captured.
The toosh shot is one of my favorite pics EVER! Love it! can't believe she's almost a year old. also love her miss december pic from christmas cards that made it on the blog. Sorry we haven't gotten around to cards yet... maybe happy new year cards if we're lucky!
7 comments:
Those are the cutest pics I've ever seen! I will make an extra cute frame for those!!!!
I love the cupcake dress and matching shoes!
those are so cute - i can't wait to see the rest! hopefully we'll see you at church tomorrow. :-)
I love the bloomer shot!!! Priceless!! Where has the year gone?
The toosh shot is one of my favorite pics EVER! Love it! can't believe she's almost a year old. also love her miss december pic from christmas cards that made it on the blog. Sorry we haven't gotten around to cards yet... maybe happy new year cards if we're lucky!
What a precious little girl!!!
I LOVE her cupcake dress and shoes. It is sooo cute! :)
Is that the dress that Jodi made? It is precious!
Post a Comment