Saturday, December 29, 2007

Party Review

Each time there's a fun event that my mom and I host or attend, we always call each other afterward to have "party review." Hence the name of this post. Saturday was Annalee's birthday party. We had a great time with friends and family celebrating the glorious event! I'll let the pictures do the talking.






>

5 comments:

Mauri said...

What a fun party! I see she is destined to be a little Kojie!

Anonymous said...

I love the pink and green... She's adorable, congratulations on your beautiful family. (I found your blog the other day). Happy New Year!

Jenn Grimes

Kylie said...

i'm so glad you posted pics of the party! did she have a great time? so exciting! love the table, and i hope the frame worked for you. see you soon.

Kandi said...

Love the pics!!! And that new red wagon looks like fun too!!! Cant wait to see her :)

Kristen said...

So cute! I love her dress and all the pink and green! :)
Let's get together soon!