Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A little of this, and a little of that

No point to this blog, just random stuff on my mind.

Today I blew out a flip-flop...bummer.


This past weekend we went on a hike at our local nature center...didn't even know we had a nature center until then!! We were trying out our new backpack for a certain little miss. Micah wants hiking to be a new hobby for our family. I think it just might work out!


Apparently she likes the new ride...went right to sleep!



I also have some new favorite things that I would like to add to my favorite things list:

1. The Dirt Devil Vibe....I picked one up at my local Target because I needed another defense against the crumbs that collect in Annalee's high chair. This is a dream come true. It is fully equipped with a crevice tool!! Love it!



2. My Vera Bradley wallet (thanks Rachel). It doubles as a wristlet too and matches my baby bag.


3. Anything and everything at the Container Store. I have to have a bucket, bin, or tub for everything! It's an obsession, really. :)

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Lori, I've been meaning to email you about making you a blog banner (if you still want one), but I don't have your email address. So if you're interested, email me. (There's a link on my profile .)

I can't believe you're wearing flip-flops! In January. I think last week was the first time here in over a month that the temperatures climbed above freezing.

Kristen said...

I love the backpack!
I also have an obsession with the container store and orgnanizing things in containers.

I hope you have a great week! :)

Aunt Ray Ray said...

YAY! I finally got a blog so I can comment on how adorable my neice is!! I'm glad you love your wallet!!Love you guys!

Summer said...

aw man, you've had that flip flop for a long time!

Kandi said...

Cute Header :) So sad to hear about the reef :(