Friday, January 11, 2008

Milk, it does a body good


Guess who just drank cows milk without spitting it out in my face....you guessed it, Annalee! Until today, every time I gave her milk in her sippy cup she would literally spit it out at me. I know this may seems silly to some of you, but for us it's huge! This gives me light at the end of the nursing tunnel. :)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

YAY Annalee! It was so good to see you yesterday! Annalee is sooo precious. Thanks for everything! :)

Andrea W. said...

YEA for cow's milk! Somebody should pay nursing mother's a salary- it is a TOUGH job. But totally worth it too!

Kristen said...

Sage wouldn't drink milk when we stopped nursing either. I guess I need to start trying again...at least she likes yogurt, cheese, etc.

Kylie said...

OK, Annalee is the cutest! I love having her in class. She always gives me these looks...she cuts her eyes at you and then just laughs and crawls away! She is a sweet girl!