Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Abilene, Abilene, Prettiest town I've ever seen

In honor of Micah's birthday, we headed to his all-time favorite restaurant, Perini Ranch. Lucky for us, they also have a ranch house that you can rent. If you are in the market for some good eatin' and a really nice place to stay, this is the spot for you! We had a great time with Trey and Brittney (also celebrating Trey's b-day) and we've decided that it needs to be a yearly tradition!






We also made our way to the Rodeo last week. Thanks to one of Micah's clients, we were able to sit on the second row!! So close, the horses were actually kicking dirt on us! I only took one picture and it didn't turn out all that great, but here it is anyway.

These are just some sweet pictures of Micah and Annalee before one of our evening walks the other day.


5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that last picture! She is adorable!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

SO cool that y'all went to Abilene!!! I should have told you about the Gateway Cottages!!!!!!

Kristen said...

So fun! I love Perini Ranch also!
What a fun time with friends!

Mauri said...

gotta love perini's! Glad y'all had a good getaway!

Julie said...

Just let it be said that that is maybe the cutest face ever. I think she looks a lot like you. Sweet sweet.