
Remember my flip-flop blowout? Well, today I headed over to my favorite Reef retailer-Ruby's. They have the biggest selection of Reefs that I've ever seen! Anyway, they were having a promotion to get 20% off a new pair of shoes if you brought in an old pair. They donate the old ones to a local charity. Also, if you are on their e-mail list you can have an additional 15% off!! That's right 35% off a new pair of Reefs. Add that savings to the $12.99 gift card that I had leftover from 2 Christmases ago and I only paid $17.00 for a $45.00 pair of shoes!! Woo Hoo. In case you were wondering, no, I didn't donate the broken pair-those went in the trash. I had another old pair that I didn't wear anymore. I know I just went on and on about shoes, but I love 'em! :)
3 comments:
lori, you and your flip flop fetish. You crack me up!! Is annalee asking for me yet?!
Ok....like I said today...Kuddos on the huge savings but really?? When you think about how many days wear we get of our reefs...I think we come out ahead :) You know how Buffet fans are Parrotheads...I think we should start a new club....reefheads!!!
You are so funny! I always remembered from college that you wore flip flops all year round!!!
Way to go on the savings!
Post a Comment