Ok, so she may not be running marathons, but Annalee has started to take a few steps!! We were working on her walking skills this afternoon. Enjoy, and ignore my giddy laughter and excitement. :)
Yea Annalee! She is so close! I laughed both times...it looks like she knocks over the camera. I love your house in the background...it looks very cute!
so cute! i'm glad she's finally getting the hang of it. :-) you'll have to show me how you did the video thing, i've been wondering how to do that for a while. my mom and i looked for baby stuff a little bit today after i picked E up from school - got some cute ideas but not what i'm looking for yet.
Hey Lori~ I randomly found you on Chesley's blog. So glad I did! Annalee is super cute! Hooray for walking! I'm so glad you're in our Bible study group. I've loved hearing the things you have to say!! See you Tues.!
9 comments:
Yeah Annalee!!! Big girl :)
Hooray for Annalee! I can't wait to watch her toddle into the Nursery!
Hugs!
so close!! you can do it annalee!! I'm possibly coming home this weekend maybe she'll have it by then!:)
Yay for Analee! I love how creative you are in propping up your video camera!
Yea Annalee! She is so close! I laughed both times...it looks like she knocks over the camera. I love your house in the background...it looks very cute!
so cute! i'm glad she's finally getting the hang of it. :-) you'll have to show me how you did the video thing, i've been wondering how to do that for a while. my mom and i looked for baby stuff a little bit today after i picked E up from school - got some cute ideas but not what i'm looking for yet.
Hey Lori~
I randomly found you on Chesley's blog. So glad I did!
Annalee is super cute! Hooray for walking!
I'm so glad you're in our Bible study group. I've loved hearing the things you have to say!! See you Tues.!
You should hear the giddy-ness in our video of Sonya learning to crawl.
Hooray Annalee!
Hi Lori,
visit my ultra cool blog www.karsonwillnevermakeablog.blogspot.com
scott
Post a Comment