Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bring It!

Well, it's official. We are homeless (as of April 15th). Our buyers option period ended today and we are set to close in a little over 2 weeks. I have mixed emotions about the whole thing, but I know in the long run all of these changes will be better for our family. In the meantime (while we are still trying to figure out what we want to do when we grow up!) we are moving in with Micah's parents. I reserved our storage unit today and packing will officially start tomorrow! I am going to try really hard not to over do it. I have already had several people offer to come over and help me and I am graciously going to accept, so if you offer, be ready for me to schedule a day for you! We also hired the off-duty firemen to help with the bulk of the move. This is going to be interesting, but I am up for the adventure. Next time you hear from me I'll be up to my ears in boxes.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Good luck!!! You can do it!!! Keep us updated!

Emily said...

So excited for you guys! I know that's a lot to do, but I'm glad you weren't in limbo with a house on the market forever. I probably wouldn't be much help packing with two girls, but Annalee is welcome to come over anyday to play while you get some work done! Also, for some reason I couldn't find your email address so I emailed Micah the evite to Maelie's party. It doesn't look like he's seen it yet, so I just wanted to make sure you knew about it. It's the same day as your shower, though, so if you guys can't come I totally understand.

P.S. I really mean it about Annalee coming over to play...

Tricia said...

I am so glad that you like your plate! Did your sister in law like hers too? Hope it is going well.