My brain is an absolute jumbled mess these days!! Just today I managed to misplace a package of hot dogs and spent 30 minutes looking for them, only to find them in the meat drawer in the fridge...that would have been a good place to start looking Lori! I also thought I had lost my phone and spent the majority of the day thinking it was missing, only to discover that I had it in my pocket the whole time. Oh, there's more. We had a cookout at our house for some friends and I came in the house 3 times to get a plate and left 3 times without a plate! I also left my diaper bag and wallet at a friend's house all day and I never leave it anywhere. And that was just today.
In addition, I am completely scatter brained about what I need to do to get ready for this baby. I feel lost and confused! I pretty much haven't done a single thing in order for her arrival. Part of that problem is the fact that our house is for sale and I don't know where I'll be living when she does arrive. On that note, please say a prayer for the sale of our house. I am getting really tired of showing it at the drop of a hat and it's getting really hard for me to bend over and clean everyday. We've shown it 37 times since Christmas! That makes me tired just thinking about it!
Ok, I feel better.
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
4 comments:
Welcome to my world, Lori! Love you.
WOW....37 times and no sale. I didn't keep track with our Western House, but it was a lot. I told Chad to tell people that I had a toddler with a nap schedule and if they were just "tire kickers" and not serious about buying, then they weren't aloud to set up a showing. He didn't listen to me, but you could try that.
Tru dat. :) The shoes are precious. Part of a birthday gift from Uncle Caleb and Aunt Sandra. We can always count on Aunt Sandra to keep us fashionable.
Hope your house sells soon. And, I think I still have pregnancy brain...even 4 months later. :)
When are you going to post a picture of that pregnancy bump?
Post a Comment