Annalee loves taking bubble baths and for several weeks now I've been wishing that there were a baby friendly bubble bath...well what do you know?? Johnson and Johnson came out with one! It smells really good and is safe for their little eyes, plus it doubles as a body wash. On top of that, I found a $1 off coupon for it in last Sunday's paper-even better.

I've also discovered a new sippy cup that I really like for her. She has started chewing on the tip of her cups (she can drink from a regular cup, but for independence sake and the sake of her type A momma, she has to have a sippy cup). I found one at Walmart for .97 that is BPA free, comes in fun colors, doesn't have annoying characters on it and has a hard plastic spout that should be pretty indestructible. We shall see. (this is the closest picture I could find, our spout is hard plastic, not clear silicone).

This was on my list of favorites when I was pregnant with Annalee and is back on it for this pregnancy. Mimi Maternity stretch mark cream! I slather up with this stuff everyday and so far we are free and clear of the lovely marks. The only pain is that you can only get it at Mimi Maternity and it's about $20 a bottle, but to me it's totally worth it. (I usually have to buy about 3 bottles per pregnancy).

Baskets and containers...can't live without them. If you open just about any cabinet, closet or drawer in my house, you will find plenty of them. I love the little white shallow ones that you can get in a 3 or 4 pack at walmart for a couple of bucks. They are great for holding baby socks in drawers, small tupperware lids, odds and ends in the "junk drawer." You name it, it's probably in a basket or container at my house.
Target brand sensitive baby wipes. Love them. A.) they're cheap! B.) they won't tear apart
What more could you ask for?
Method granite cleaner. We recently updated our kitchen and I am terrified of damaging our granite, don't know why! But I found a daily cleaner that smells really fresh and makes the counter tops sparkle.

4 comments:
I love when you post your fav things! I love getting new ideas from an organized person since I am organizational-deficient. I've been thinking of you and miss seeing you. Hope you are feeling good, I know you must look so cute and pregnant even though I haven't seen you in ages! Take care, love you guys!
Hey Lori! Would love to see photos of your granite. Where did you get it and who installed it? I am getting granite fever. Call me or e-mail me
Suzie
where can I find this lovely granite cleaner???
Have you tried the Method Stainless Steel wipes yet? I like the granite wipes too! They are awesome!!!
Post a Comment