Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thieves

I am so sick to my stomach today....thieves stole our jogging stroller from the side of our house last night! We used that thing a ton, and even worse, it was on loan from our generous Aunt Kandi!! Glad we're getting out of this shady neighborhood soon. :) Just kidding, I don't think our neighborhood is shady, but apparently there are some dishonest people here! Who would steal from a baby???!!!

5 comments:

Kandi said...

Maybe it was the pumpkin thieves again!! But now they needed something to push the pumpkins in? We had a blast today thanks again!!! :)

Summer said...

Bummer...that was a cool stroller! They didn't take the wagon too I hope?

Warner said...

It will be for sale on craigslist by the weekend. That's the only reason I can believe. A person who genuinely wanted one wouldn't steal it because we would know that means taking it from another baby. (rambling)

Jennifer said...

That. Is. Ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

It was Meeeee!!!!!