Monday, March 16, 2009

YIKES!

We have a contract on our house!! We actually have a back-up contract as well in case this one falls through. Thank you for all of your prayers, they worked! We have a 10-day option period, so after that is up I will officially be a crazy lady trying to get everything packed and ready to go. I secretly love to pack and organize/clean out as I go, so I am kinda looking forward to it. Although, I've never done it with a big belly in the way!

8 comments:

Chesley said...

I was doing the same thing over a year ago. Trust me when I say to remember you are pregnant. I worked really hard packing and cleaning and what not and I paid for it without going into detail. You are going to have to work on not doing this move completly "Lori style". I know how you work.
I totally understand your excitement and congrats on the contracts!!!

Alisha said...

Congrats! I hope it all goes smoothly. I feel completely clueless... are you just moving into another house or are you moving to a different city?

Kandi said...

Congrats!!! Take it easy :)

Kristen said...

Do you know where you are going yet? We moved when I was 8 months pregnant with Sonya and when I was 8 months pregnant with Sage :)

Anonymous said...

congrats! how funny that right when ya'll are on the seller side we are on the buyer side getting our first house!! we are so excited, our appraisal and inspection went by with flying colors! cant wait to have you guys come back and visit and stay in our house! Grace too!! (and annalee of course) love ya'll! good luck with the move!

Tricia said...

Congrats and good luck!!! You can do it!!!

Jennifer said...

YAY! Praise God! I'm so glad for you guys - I know this is a huge relief. Let me and and Michael know if you guys need any help!

Leslie said...

That is awesome! Congrats. Be careful pregnant lady!