Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Booyah

What can you get for about $100 at Just Between Friends you ask....
2 complete summer wardrobes for my sweet baby girls!
Thats:
8 pairs of shorts
a bathing suit
4 sets of jammies
13 shirts
11 dresses
3 pairs of pants
I was absolutely giddy today to get to shop at my favorite resale event. I look forward to it every fall/spring. It literally saves our family hundreds of dollars!

2 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

my sister-in-law was there too. she gets giddy too. in fact, i called her on tuesday night at around 10:15, and she was STILL at that sale! ;) i plan on heading to the one on grapevine on my "first time mom" pass. :)

Emily said...

I'm am so sad that I'm so out of the JBF loop! I didn't even realize it was going on this weekend. Glad you found some good deals!