Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sneak Peek Round 2

Alrighty, here's our kitchen....before. Yuck!






And after...ahh, much better!




This is the view from my sink looking out into our family room to the right and our dining room and the living room to the left.




This room needed a ton of TLC. We laid hardwood floor, painted, replaced the countertops and backsplash, upgraded appliances, painted the cabinets, replaced the weird table thing for a peninsula with cabinets and removed the awesome saloon doors that closed it off from the dining room...pretty much a complete overhaul! I love the square coziness of it and the fact that it overlooks our family room.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Ya'll need your own show on HGTV. We all need to go skiing again. Even though I was sick it was so fun.

Erin said...

I love this stuff! You did a great job...looks perfect!

Alisha said...

Wow, looks great. But you've got to start taking your before and after shots from the same angle. At first I thought you had moved the window. (I know it sounds ridiculous, but that sort of stuff actually happens when people renovate in Europe.)

Rachel said...

Looks great! I need you to do a living room pic I keep telling blaines mom about the way the ceiling is!