
And after...sorry it's dark, my flash wouldn't work with the sunlight coming through the window.
This shot was taken from the same vantage point as the 'before' picture. We removed the corner vanity and replaced it with a single one on the right side. We cut a doorway that leads into the master closet. This was one of the major changes that we made to the house. Before, there were only 2 small closets in the master bedroom and one very large closet in Annalee's room...well, we decided to change some walls around in order to connect the larger closet to the master bathroom and leave Annalee's room with a regular sized closet.
The new vanity...
The view of the tub.
We also replaced the toilet, painted, re-tiled the shower and raised the height of it, and re-tiled the floor.
2 comments:
Wow, that really is amazing. When you say "we" did this and that, do you mean that you and Micah actually did all of the work? If so, I'm really impressed. I'd love to learn to learn how to renovate a house like that!
I am loving the renovation updates. I can't wait to see what is next! I love the tile ya'll chose for the tub and shower. Well Done!
Post a Comment