I know you've all heard about our record breaking snow by now. It was so gorgeous! We woke up Thursday morning to see our yard covered with it. I watched the news for 45 minutes waiting on school to be cancelled (we follow a local districts cancellation schedule)...it never happened, so I loaded up the girls and headed to Mother's Day Out. By the end of the day it had snowed 6-8 inches and local districts were having early releases. I am terrified to drive in bad weather, even more so with my 2 babies, so I had Terry and Jodie pick us up from school (a 5 minute drive from their house) and that's where we stayed until I got brave enough to venture home. It snowed non-stop all day for a grand total of 12 inches! Amazing.

We had to improvise for Annalee...those are Target bags on her feet!

Trying to eat the snow.

More snow eating!

No comments:
Post a Comment