A little late on this, but Grace is 11 (and a half) months old! She was way more interested in trying to crawl off of the chair than pose for a picture! This was literally the only decent picture I captured out of about a dozen. She's our busy little bee. This month she mastered crawling up and back down the step from our kitchen to our living room without banging her head on the floor! She also figured out how to cruise around the coffee table, couch, and other furniture. She loves school and her "school mommy," Ms Brandi. She doesn't fuss a bit when I drop her off...let's hope this continues next year with Ms Pam! She is eating lunch and dinner like a big girl and sometimes breakfast if I need to get some things done. She'll eat just about anything I give her, but isn't such a fan of the green veggies after a few bites. She uses her sippy cup like a champ for water at meals. Pretty much her only volume is loud. It's usually happy sounds, but it's still loud! We are so blessed with such a happy and sweet baby! Yes, she is still my baby!
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment