Get ready for tons of pictures from Grace's b-day party. We had a wonderful day celebrating. Micah manned the grill and cooked everyone burgers and dogs. Then we just hung out in the front yard and enjoyed each other. She was in such a great mood and was happy to be held by anyone that wanted to hold her. Some of these are out of order, but I think you can get the idea.
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago












5 comments:
LOVE IT!!! Especially "the end" :) So fun to hang out with you guys today!! I love that the girls look so much alike and people other than us notice it! Thank you again for making the trek:)
Everything looks so cute!
Too cute!! Happy Birthday Grace!
So cute !i just wish we could have been there!! i absolutely love the last pic , that is a definate framer! love ya'll see you next weekend at the wedding!!
I cannot believe how old your girls are getting. They are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment