Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yard Work

We are finally making some progress on our yard. It needs some major TLC and I'm not exactly the green thumb around here, but we are giving it a try! Annalee loved getting to spend the entire day outside playing in the dirt, water, and leaves.

Here she is finally making friends with Freddy. This took most of the day, but I think she came around to him in the end. Especially since instead of sleeping during naptime she was yelling "I need to see Freddy!"



Grammy getting some snuggle time with her babies! She was just going to stop by and dig up a few small trees we had growing, but ended up staying all day and helping us with the yard a ton! Thanks again for all you did today!



As Micah was trimming one of our large bushes he came across a nest of baby blue birds. I hope we didn't scare the momma off for long because I want to watch these birds grow up and learn to fly. Kinda freaky looking right now with their big eye sockets and no feathers!

No comments: