How in the world did we get from here...
To here in one short year...
Sweet...
And Sassy...
We had a great day celebrating Grace today. The day started with her 12 month well-check. I thought she'd be fine since I'm postponing her shots due to her ear infections last week, but she had to get her finger pricked to check for anemia. Poor baby cried and cried over that one. Then we headed out for some shopping and lunch with JoJo. We went to a sweet little tea room and had the place to ourselves.
After naps and dinner we gave Grace her first cupcake....that was quite an experience!
So proud and mischievous!
Very serious business.
Showing off her goods.
And the icing, a.k.a neon paint...looks like the Joker to me! It was straight to the bath after this one!
You are just the sweetest thing in the world! I love how you tuck your arms in when you want to snuggle. I love how you suck in air and make a squealing noise when you are excited. I love how you wave bye-bye with all five of your fingers. I love how you "run" around the coffee table when you think Daddy is chasing you. I love how you think Annalee is hilarious. I love that you finally sleep 12 hours straight at night! (didn't think that would ever happen!) I love your little chipped tooth and your sweet strawberry birthmarks. I love how you kick your legs so fast when you are happy. I love everything about you! Happy Birthday sweet girl!
1 comment:
What cute pictures!!!
Happy 1st Birthday :)
Post a Comment