Friday, April 4, 2008

Central Market Junkies

I think one of the greatest things about our neighborhood is the fact that there are so many cool places nearby. One of our favorites is Central Market. This place is genius. Every Friday and Saturday night they cook burgers on the patio and have a local band playing. The best part is the playground. Annalee is in heaven whenever we go up there. She just runs around saying hi to every kid and acting like she's part of the gang. The last pic is just a cute one of Annalee sitting in the spot where a wall furnace used to be in our house. She thought it was her own little seat!

8 comments:

Kandi said...

FINALLY!!! jk We Love Central Market too!!! Ours doesnt have a playground though:( The furnace spot pic is too cute!! Jack had a spot like that in our house in OKC.... I Miss My Biscuit :(

angela said...

Love me some Central Market! That place is great! The kids get to play, and Jason and I get to talk and eat good food all at the same time! Don't you just love it!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE her clothes in these pictures! She's so precious.
And here's my e-mail again:
jenbell37@yahoo.com

Courtney said...

We love that playground too! Have you ever noticed that at this age they always want to sit at the bottom of the slide either causing them to get hurt or holding up everyone else from sliding. Why? Who knows. Maybe we'll see you up there some evening!

Alison said...

We LOVE Central Market too! So fun to sit on the patio and have dinner! I can't wait until Chloe is big enough to enjoy the play area! We need to get together soon!

Mauri said...

She looks so big in that last pic! Too cute!

Lori said...

Jordan plays there every summer! I'll have to let you know the dates and maybe you and annaleen come play!

Lori said...

totally meant annalee not annaleen!!