Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm Over It

Ok, I'm over being mad at my curd (see previous post if you're confused!). I think my cupcakes turned out pretty cute and yummy. I had fun baking, Karson!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are so cute! I'm impressed with the curd making. Very Food Networkish! :o)

Summer said...

mmmmm.....those look yummy! who are they for? your pregnant friend?

karson said...

I had fun too! Despite the crazy curd, they taste excellent! Did any of the ones you took home have a white chocolate center? We haven't found any yet :). I found Annalee's paci. See you tomorrow!

Courtney said...

That's just mean to post that picture when we can't have any. :) They're beautiful!

leahknick said...

Lori!! That picture should be in a magazine!! And as a recipient of one of your amazing cupcakes, I must say they DO taste as good as they look! Thanks friend! :) Yay for curd!

Mauri said...

Those are beautiful! Almost too pretty to eat! But then again, they look so good you'd have to eat 'em!

Jennifer said...

I'm ridiculously impressed!!

Kristen said...

So cute! Love the cupcakes! :)

Kandi said...

Ummmm....Aunt Lori....this is Katelyn. I like your cupcakes :) Where is mine? SHe just saw this pic on your blog and I thought she was going to lick my monitor!!!