Friday, April 25, 2008

Seriously, I'm impressed

Ok, so today was my first grocery shopping trip since my earth day resolution. I was a little hesitant about setting my reusable bags on the belt, but the bagger lady was up for the challenge!! She was so excited to try to get all of my groceries into my 4 bags, and she did it!!! I had to take a picture when I arrived home because I was so impressed. I know not every bagger will be that thrilled by my request, but she sure did make the first time a whole lot easier.


5 comments:

Kandi said...

I too am impressed!!! Seriously...I have yet to find a bagger who would load my bags ...correctly.... I have found its much easier to fill my own :) But Im not a control freak :) Am I??

Jennifer said...

Wow. That really is amazing. It would almost be worth it to hunt down that same checker every time :)

karson said...

Wow! Way to go. I can't believe it all fit in there. Very exciting!

Mauri said...

you are seriously impressing me! I keep saying I'm going to start doing this, but you may have just given me the inspiration to actually do it!

Kristen said...

i am very impressed! :)
Way to go!
Let's get together sometime. I would love to see you!
Kristen