Saturday, April 12, 2008

I love chips!

I'm pretty sure this is what Annalee would say if she could speak in sentences. I couldn't resist getting her picture with all of those chips. We love mexican food and patios in the spring!




4 comments:

Kandi said...

I too love chips Annalee:) She must get that from her Aunt Kandi :) Cute Dress!!!

karson said...

Yummy! I agree Annalee, you have good taste.

Jennifer said...

She has the cutest little dresses! Love the pictures :)

allyo said...

Hey- I am sad that we didn't see you on Sunday. I had no idea that ya'll went there. We were visiting and really enjoyed it. We will have to look for you next time (if all else fails I know I can hang out at the nuresery and wait for you to come pick up your precious little girl).

PS. I am glad to know that my little girl isn't the only junk food eater and that I am not the only mom who lets her snack on some chips!